- Carlisle Through Time?
- Collecting Little Golden Books?
- J.R.R. Tolkien Unit Study?
- My Shopping Bag.
- Children literature.
- Collecting Aleister Crowley.
- Editions of How the Rhinoceros Got His Skin by Jack Nicholson?
Not illustrated. Free updates online.
Purchase includes a free trial membership in the publisher's book club where you can select from more than a million books without charge. Excerpt: CeratotheriumDicerorhinusDicerosRhinocerosExtinct genera, see text Rhinoceros pronounced , often colloquially abbreviated rhino, is a group of five extant species of odd-toed ungulates in the family Read more.
In , a young three-ton Indian rhinoceros called Clara was brought to Europe where she was displayed before everyone from peasants to princes. In the seventeen years she toured the Continent in an enormous coach drawn by eight horses she became a favourite of Frederick the Great and Louis XV and an inspiration for poems, fashions and trinkets.
Clara, alas, developed an uncommon fondness for beer and tobacco.
- How The Camel Got His Hump (hardcover) By Rudyard Kipling BRAND NEW.
- Children literature;
- Meglio i bastardi (Italian Edition).
- Living With Glocks: The Complete Guide to the New Standard in Combat Handguns;
- A Wedding Shell Never Forget (Mills & Boon Desire) (Daughters of Power: The Capital, Book 3).
- Much more than documents.?
Glynis Ridley's delightful book brings to sparkling life the story of this Bring Me the Rhinoceros is an unusual guide to happiness and a can opener for your thinking. Drawn from the wondrous tales told to the author as a child, Just So Stories creates the magical enchantment of the dawn of the world when animals could talk and think like people One of the world's greatest storytellers weaves together an unforgettable collection of animal tales, including how the camel got its hump, how the leopard got its spots, and how even a butterfly stamping his leg can change a man's life.
Initially written for his own "best beloved," Just Just so stories : for little children Rudyard Kipling.
- Santa and Friends.
- Publisher Description;
- Les amants du Goulag (DOCUMENTS) (French Edition).
- Initiation of the Seventh Ray.
- HOW THE CAMEL Got His Hump (hardcover) By Rudyard Kipling BRAND NEW - $ | PicClick.
- PERCEPTION: (A Sci-fi Mystery Dystopian Romance) (The Perception Trilogy Book 1).
- #1959 TWO-PIECE DRESS AND STOLE VINTAGE KNITTING PATTERN.
Just so stories - level 7 Rudyard Kipling. The stories, first published in , are pourquoi French for "why" or origin stories, fantastic accounts of how various phenomena came about.
In it, Mowgli hears the story of how the tiger got his stripes.